Our client is currently seeking Loan Officers with Wholesale Hard Money/Private/Subprime lending experience, and a proven track record of high volume, quality sales, and strong customer service.
- Current knowledge of the HARD MONEY mortgage industry and the standards that are required of brokers today
- Ability to work independently & with teams
- Positive attitude and ability to develop strong relationships with Realtors and Mortgage Brokers
- Excellent Telephone Communication Skills
- Extremely high level of professionalism, Ethical, Professional Sales Skills
- 2+ years of hard money mortgage industry experience
- Technical proficiency with loan production software, e-mail, Word, and Excel
- Able to effectively communicate & present mortgage products, company policies and company procedures
- Ability to perform sales presentations, conduct meetings, and educate approved brokers on how to sell and use mortgage products
Our client is a full service mortgage banker/mortgage pool specializing in the origination of all types of non-traditional real estate loans placed with and funded by its own mortgage pool and/or private investors. As a Loan Officer, you will originate and raise capital to fund real estate loans in both the consumer and commercial marketplace. You will be responsible for building strong relationships within the real estate community and other professional networks specifically Realtors and Mortgage Brokers. You will originate real estate loans, underwrite them quickly, and ultimately package them up for the investment sale to our own mortgage pool or investor clients.