Our client is a Plainfield/Naperville based lead management, collection and performance company. Their goal is to provide customers with a giant easy button to have better processes and controls in place to run their sales and receivables operations as they continue to grow. If you are sick of working at a large company where your efforts end up buried or barely noticeable come join them. Get some great experience across many different areas with the ability to see direct and immediate impact from your efforts.This job is not the right fit for everyone...they are looking for highly motivated individuals who have strong analytical abilities and are looking to gain a variety of different experiences. They have a fun flexible work environment and try and bring in people that not only do good work but also fit their company culture.
If you are not looking for a job this might be the job for you.
Our client has been busy developing new products and offerings that have continued to make life easier for their customers. They are always trying to identify new problems to solve for customers. The role of the Product Support Manager will be working with customers, marketing, and product development teams to help develop the next generation of blockbuster products and modules. You will consider customer needs, end-user needs, competitor products, relevant regulations, tech implications, and other market factors to provide insight on scoping, creating, and evolving products and to help prioritize and focus your efforts against projects that will yield the most gain in terms of revenue as well as helpfulness to the marketplace.
- Understands functional product/technical requirements to successfully bridge the gap between the “big picture” and actionable technology items
- Obtain deep understanding of the brand and audience which guides product development
- Engages in continuous data analysis to identify positive and negative trends in product performance, using these trends to drive product prioritization and development
- Defines and communicates product utility to all arms of the organization, fostering understanding of the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer Customer Service
- Develop and manage effective and scalable support processes and efficiencies Manage local support team; responsible for training and coaching
- Manage ticketing system for issue escalations and product requests...we use Zendesk.& JIRA
- Oversee system to aggregate and respond to external customer issues Develop effective client-facing communication channels; establish and manage to competitive SLAs for response and ticket closure
- Create and deliver daily, weekly, and longer term performance reviews to be shared with organization
- Well-versed in product support development methodologies. Self-starter, multi-tasker, effective communicator & motivator that brings out the best in people.
- Dedicated. You go above and beyond because you are driven to succeed. You make educated, logical decisions but also know there’s a time for trusting your intuition, vision and heart.
- Communicator. You are a strong communicator and can speak technical with our developers and functional with our customers. Helping to bridge the gap between the two.
- Bachelors Degree
- 2-5 years of experience working in software or product support role.
- No coding experience needed
- Familiarity with SQL is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment through strategic planning, prioritization, and task delegation
- Must have strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrate organizational and prioritization skills.
- An understanding of business process & the application of technology in achieving business objectives
- Be able to wear many hats and manage way too many things at a given time.
- Tools they use: (Axure, Atlassian JIRA/Confluence/Agile, Zendesk & Infusionsoft)
Benefits + Perks: Salary + Bonus: Competitive base + potential bonus based on experience and performance. Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, & 401k etc... Super Flex Time: Run errands as needed, just get your stuff done.