Our client is seeking a Senior Data & Reporting Analyst to join their Global Information Security & Privacy organization, located in the Washington, DC area. This position will report to the Director of Global Risk Analytics and Assurance and be a part of the team responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining a Global Information Security Risk Analytics platform that will be used to provide risk intelligence to Senior Leadership and monitor the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of critical assets, products, and services.
- Provide input to the selection and design of key risk metrics used to monitor information security and privacy risks.
- Assist with developing innovative processes and tools to communicate risk intelligence to a wide group of executives and line management.
- Facilitate and execute both automated and manual data calls which will be imported into existing Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) tools.
- Liaison with information security, privacy, and IT stakeholders to address questions and continuously improve the risk analytics program.
- Support the development, documentation and delivery of training and user guidance to ensure consistent and effective data sourcing across the company.
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in Mathematics or Information Security, or a related data analytics/information security field.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of information security management frameworks (e.g. ISO 27001 and 27002) and information security industry standards (e.g. PCI DSS, NIST) desirable, but not required
- Knowledge of risk analytics, data analytics programs and concepts a must.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including PowerPoint, Excel, Word a must.
- Experience with GRC tools preferred.
- Experience with visualization tools (e.g. -Tableau, D3js) preferred not required
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work on multiple projects, with strong ability to adapt to dynamic work environment and to prioritize tasks accordingly.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, research, and problem solving skills with a keen attention to detail.
- All candidates must be authorized to work in the USA.