Our client is seeking an Information Security Manager to join the Information Security Division. This position will report to the Senior Director of Information Security and be a part of the dynamic team responsible for securing their information assets, services, and the employees that depend on them, to enable trust with customers, stakeholders, and employees and protect their privacy.
The Information Security Manager position is an exciting role for the right candidate with technical know-how and leadership qualities who is eager to drive security initiatives from start to finish. This position presents opportunities to advise on global security strategy, with the benefits of high visibility in an international organization and exposure to senior management and a best-in-class technical team. The Information Security Division values an entrepreneurial attitude and fosters an environment for professional growth and career development.
- Perform security architecture reviews and provide feedback on proposed designs
- Review and approve firewall rule configuration changes
- Manage security projects with operating companies and assist with integrating security best practices into business projects
- Serve as a subject matter expert providing advisory services related to security architecture strategy as well as security requirements implementation both internally and at the global level.
- Analyze vulnerabilities discovered through scanning or industry reporting and propose remediation approaches
- Recommend critical security tools and drive their capability and functionality improvements along with their associated processes.
- Assist the Incident Response Team with host and network incident analysis, response and mitigation.
- Collaborate with the Security Monitoring team to ensure that the SIEM tools support the overall security strategy
- Support the planning, development and implementation of most critical projects by enhancing defense-in-depth security architecture strategies
- Implement company-specific policies and procedures in accordance with global information security and privacy policies
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in information security
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (such as information technology or management) or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with network devices such as firewalls, IPS/IDS, VPNs and Proxies
- Strong understanding of network architecture and security best practices
- Experience working with a broad array of security tools (such as McAfee, FireEye, Bluecoat SSL Visibility appliance, Qualys,Tripwire, etc)
- CISSP, CISM or related SANS certifications are desired but not required
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively and tactfully with both business-oriented executives and technology-oriented colleagues
- Ability to negotiate compromise among business partners with competing priorities
- Ability to work independently and proactively in unstructured environments
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously that involve key stakeholders across a global and complex organization
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the USA