The Branch Marketing & Events Manager is responsible for driving growth via promotions and ensuring brand consistency throughout the network. As well, this position oversees events and sponsorship marketing activities, ensuring they are aligned with business objectives and brand.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Branch promotions)
- Developing and implementing campaigns to bring foot traffic into the branch for prospecting, ensuring alignment with broader campaign themes
- Leading all sales collateral efforts
- Developing programs to help drive routine transactions in to Digital and/or ATM channels
- Guiding guerrilla marketing tool set and best practices
- Branch experience and brand consistency
- Ensuring a consistent brand experience across our branch network
- Ensuring contextual relevance for each branch based on the target audience we’re trying to attract and/or influence
- Ensuring premises for each branch meet our brand standards.
Responsibilities include (Events):
- Guide the strategy development and execution of our events activities, working closely with the regional leaders.
- Smaller events are coordinated and executed locally, using our brand standards
- Bigger events may be coordinated and executed centrally
- Ensuring the brand is appropriately represented in all our community and event related activities.
- Managing and/or coordinate our tactical activities, ensuring alignment, consistency and activation as appropriate.
Responsibilities include (Sponsorships)
- Guiding efforts related to sponsorships, ensuring appropriate brand exposure and company benefit.
- Smaller sponsorship opportunities are coordinated and executed locally. This position will support those efforts as needed to ensure brand consistency and
- Bigger sponsorship opportunities are managed by this position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years experience in marketing and events management
- Knowledge and relationship with key community influencers across the region.
- Subject matter expert on community involvement, ideally within the financial services sector.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Proven ability to develop strategies and tactical plans.
- Proven track record of driving meaningful results through collaboration and influence.
- A proven people leader, capable of driving both results and consensus across a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organization, and time-management skills
- Strong project management skills and an ability to lead across a matrixed organization.
- Strong intellect and judgment as well as creative problem solving skills.
- Entrepreneurial and ability to function independently.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage competing priorities.