As a Product Manager, you will be the product owner of the platform engineering team that develops the core software infrastructure. You will work with the Director of Product and the CTO on the product strategy and play a critical role in defining and shipping high-quality products on time.
- Own the full product lifecycle management. You will be the product leader for all platform products, including our patented baked on the way technology.
- Scope and prioritize features based on business and customer impact.
- Drive new feature development from start to finish. Work cross functionally with engineering, operations and marketing.
- Exhibit sound product judgment, ability to formulate product strategy and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals.
- 3+ years of work experience as a product manager in shipping scalable and robust platform products; involved in process end-to-end.
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to understand best practices and application architecture when building a platform rather than an application.
- Strong communication and project management skills. Able to collaborate with and inspire cross discipline teams to achieve goals
- BS, quantitative or technical degree a plus (math, economics, engineering, or finance). MBA a plus.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Flexible, unlimited vacation
- Company-paid comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance, which covers the individual as well as spouses or domestic partners and dependants.
- Free pizza