Leading household name IT brands choose our company to reach over a million IT buyers every month. As experts in our field, we bridge the gap to companies with strong influence over IT buying decisions such as resellers and leading industry bodies. Through digital marketing, innovative contact center & communications we develop relationships to inform and engage. Due to our rapid growth and increasing customer base, we’re now searching for a Senior Marketing Manager to join our Austin team.
This role will see you take responsibility for marketing in North America, including creating and executing our demand generation strategy, working with the Country Manager & Sales team.You’ll also introduce new products and services whilst building new lines of revenue, and reporting to the global CMO, you’ll be responsible for corporate communications and content strategy. This is a strategic and hands-on, operational role with great career progression potential as we continue to grow.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading North America marketing, enabling sales to win new business, develop new lines of business and introduce new digital products and services
- Take ownership of customer data & segmentation strategy.
- Managing website strategy, content, engagement and demand-conversion performance.
- Developing and executing the global corporate communication plan.
- Developing and executing the annual North America marketing demand plan – including budget proposal, content and contact strategy, media plan and ROI attainment.
- Briefing and managing deliverables from media and creative agencies.
- Co-ordinate the supply and design of sales collateral.
What you’ll need:
- Proven experience in a comparable generalist marketing management (B2B) role with demonstrable success, ideally in the technology sector.
- Excellent project management skills with a meticulous eye for detail and high quality standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience, preferably in a communications or PR role
- Demonstrated affinity and passion for digital communications and technology
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively to a diverse group of stakeholders
- Tertiary qualifications in communications, marketing or similar discipline are preferred.
We're seeking someone who’ll be as passionate about our brand as we are. An individual who will thrive as we continue to grow.
As a fast growing technology services company, we celebrate creative problem solving and an outcome focused approach. We seek team players with a positive energy, who show great initiative, and a get-it- done attitude.