Our client's SaaS products are relied upon by over 250,000 businesses around the world, and we have over 500 employees who are passionate about helping our customers grow. They recognize the diverse and unique business problems of email marketers today. Rather than delivering a “one size fits all” product, they have brought together a family of brands to help marketers find the exact right solution to meet their business needs. Each brand is relentlessly focused on helping marketers grow their businesses, make lasting connections with their customers, and build valuable relationships.
You'll be joining a team of smart and passionate people to solve challenging and interesting problems using the latest technologies.
- Pipeline development. You understand the critical importance of building strong pipeline and will not depend on marketing to generate pipeline. For you to overachieve quota, it will be because you created demand.
- Forecasting. You understand that predictable revenue allows for our business to make calculated decisions, and subsequently allows us to re-invest back into the product.
- Presenting. Delivering presentations and demonstrations of products is key to running an efficient sales cycle. You will be comfortable leading prospects through how our product works.
- Team first attitude. Have a strong desire to learn, develop and grow within the team. When you work cross functionally, everyone enjoys working with you as you do things the right way.
How You Will Be Successful
- Curiosity – You enjoy the process of learning about a business's unique challenges and objectives and realize that matching those needs to a solution is what delivers sales success.
- Empathy - You are able to put yourself in the shoes of the customer allowing you to be a trusted resource throughout the sales cycle.
- Ambition / Work Ethic - You have big goals and a strong desire to be successful. You are a ‘doer’ – you get things done, can be self sufficient in doing so, and you realize that hitting those big goals requires the day to day commitment to going the extra mile in everything you do.
- Coachability – You have a strong desire to continuously learn and seek feedback, combined with the ability to rapidly put those learning into action to develop & improve.
- Metrics & process focused – You understand that following defined processes is vital for repeated success. You know your own sales metrics (close rate %, win rates % etc) and feel empowered in a sales environment which has this metrics focus.
- 2+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience
- Track record of success in carrying an annual quota of $500k (at least)
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company)
- Experience managing & closing a complex sales cycle from business champion to C-Level
- Have experience in Marketing Technology, or prior experience in marketing
- Hunter/new business mentality and self-starter
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing team environment with monthly & quarterly targets
- Previous sales methodology training, CRM experience, and strong customer references
- Strong software skills, including Salesforce.com, Google (Docs, Slides, Sheets), Zoom, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Slack